Neuron Pentaptych

More work on neurons on a Friday night…  Again, collapsing 3D problems down to 2.5D like I did before.  The five images that made up the pentaptych above can be found below.

Categories: Art of Science, Science.

Tags: , , , ,

Comment Feed

8 Responses

1. That third image I find especially beautiful. Like ask if I could have a large print signed and frame it in my house beautiful.

2. email me for details…

3. Uber excited.

4. I’ll try and get the images printed off and in the mail for you on Monday. :-)

5. where is this? image is amazing!

6. Hey Koji! How are things? Thanks for the comment.

These images are from a limbic associated area of CNS. It turned out pretty good and makes for some really pretty large scale prints. My friend Melinda as noted above has some prints headed her way as we speak.

Some HTML is OK

or, reply to this post via trackback.

Continuing the Discussion

1. […] of images from rendered neuroscience data and part of an expanding set of images including Neuron, Neuron Pentaptych, Visual Cortex Neuron, and Abstract Cell Bodies In Brain that resemble charcoal on paper in their […]

2. […] run.  This animated gif is a sequence of abstracted neuronal images from brain visual cortex, shown before as individual images are spectacular when printed as large black and white prints and make for […]