SLC to STR

The trip from Salt Lake City, Utah to Stuttgart, Germany started off with a bit of a concern after getting notified that I’d been bumped from my seat while sitting at the Atlanta airport.  Thankfully, Delta took care of me and upgraded me to Business Elite for the leg from Atlanta to Stuttgart.  It was actually the first time I’ve ever been upgraded on an international flight.  Much obliged, Delta.

This will be another one of those uncomfortably quick trips to attend a meeting then back home to finish a ton of work, help out one of our MD/PhD students on a presentation he’s making, finish a couple manuscript reviews, a review I am writing that is *very* late (sorry guys), write up some progress reports and try out some new experiments before starting up another manuscript and try to finish that before the end of the year.

All that said, I do have a couple of hours in Stuttgart before driving over to Baden Baden for the meetings when I am planning to visit the Porsche factory and museum…  Pics from that visit to come.

4 Replies to “SLC to STR”

1. Thanks Kris, it really was a sweet upgrade. We actually got to eat real food! As for the frame, thanks again, I really kinda like the Rothkoesque colors that come from the Earth’s shadow before sunrises.