fovi8 volume #2 issue #6

fovi8 volume 2, issue 6 is now released and printed.  This is our new issue and something that you can hold in your hand, with cover art by fotoski.

fovi8.com and volume 2, issue 5 is something that our team, Trent Nelson, David Kent, Grayson West and I are pleased to be able to offer the photographic community.  Every month you can submit your work to fovi8.com, get feedback, function as a judge for contests, see new artists emerge and participate in the community.  There is quite a bit going on behind the scenes there, so don’t be afraid to dig in and explore.

3 Replies to “fovi8 volume #2 issue #6”

1. Bryan, I thought you might be interested in the article Dave Etchells wrote for Imaging Resource about Nikon sensors … if you haven’t already seen it. With your expertise in both photography and ophthalmology, perhaps you could consider writing an article comparing modern camera sensors to the retina. I think that would be very interesting. I’ll link the article.

https://www.imaging-resource.com/news/2018/07/17/pixels-for-geeks-a-peek-inside-nikons-super-secret-sensor-design-lab

1. Hey Bill,
      That is a great article. And yeah, I’ve been meaning to write an article on the eye and camera for some time now. The last year or so has just been a bit brutal, occupying all of my available writing time with grants.

2. Thanks for the reply Bryan. I’ll look forward to reading the article if you ever get any free time to write it. From what I have read in your past articles, I know you would do an excellent job of comparing the two systems.