Broken

Broken

Camera: Fuji X-T1
Exposure: 1/120
Aperture: f/7
Focal Length: 190mm (285mm full frame equivalent)
ISO: 200

Berlin is one of my favorite cities on the planet.  Yet it does have its ills.  For such a major, advanced metropolitan city, there is quite a bit of vandalism and graffiti.  These images were made in a brand new mixed use development where someone had attempted to break in some very expensive windows.  To what end, I don’t know as there was nothing in the shops.  It was clear that someone had simply walked around the empty shop attempting to break the windows.

Broken2

Camera: Fuji X-T1
Exposure: 1/90
Aperture: f/7
Focal Length: 200mm (300mm full frame equivalent)
ISO: 200

Broken3

Camera: Fuji X-T1
Exposure: 1/140
Aperture: f/7
ISO: 200

Broken4

Camera: Fuji X-T1
Exposure: 1/160
Aperture: f/7
ISO: 200

Categories: Daily.

Tags: , , , , ,

Comment Feed

One Response

Some HTML is OK

or, reply to this post via trackback.

Continuing the Discussion

1. […] This image might have been a more appropriate intro image for this post as I had a little mishap yesterday walking home from the lab.  Crossing the street, a white Ford pickup felt he did not want to wait for a pedestrian, so he gunned the engine and failed to stop.  The guy behind him in a Honda stopped, but then did not see me walking in the cross-walk. I tried jumping out of the way, but the Honda tire rolled over my foot and the car slammed into me. Right arm and foot is a bit sore, but everything seems to work.  My poor Fuji X-T1 however got the short end of the stick with the lens shearing off and the camera flying to the pavement, breaking the handgrip off.  The camera body appears to be pretty beat up and non-functional and the lens is clearly hosed with lots of loose bits inside. […]