Happy Holidays 2010

It is hard to believe that another year has gone by so quickly and that we are coming up on Christmas, 2010.  The holidays have always been challenging for me, perhaps due to the brief respite from work when I reflect on memories that represent both people that are forever cherished and simultaneously events that challenge even the hardiest of us.  The time away from those things that consume your everyday life allows one to open the gates of memory and for me at least, inspire a sense of gratefulness for… ironically everything, good and bad.  I will embrace it all for what it is, be grateful for each and every family member and friend and wish all of you peace and happiness.

The image is a photo illustration of the ceiling of the Cathedral of the Madeleine in Salt Lake City, Utah.  It was shot earlier this year when my friend Duncan visited us for Photocamp.

Categories: Daily, Events.

Tags: , , ,

Comment Feed

One Response

Some HTML is OK

or, reply to this post via trackback.

Continuing the Discussion

1. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Bryan William Jones, Bryan William Jones. Bryan William Jones said: Happy Holidays 2010: http://tinyurl.com/29mtbjr […]