Moran Eye Center Abstracts 2010

Just prior to this years ARVO, Greg Jones, Brenda Stringham, Nathan Galli, Ann Torrence and I put together a slick publication showing off all the abstracts from faculty, post-docs and students here at the Moran Eye Center.  Some of my pictures of faculty as well as images of data and science made it into this publication along with Ann’s images of the Moran that you can see in this download (30MB pdf).

Categories: Literature-Publications, Science.

Tags: ,

Comment Feed

2 Responses

Some HTML is OK

or, reply to this post via trackback.

Continuing the Discussion

1. […] Like last year, for this year’s ARVO, Greg Jones, Brenda Stringham, Nathan Galli and I put together a publication showing off all the abstracts from faculty, post-docs and students here at the Moran Eye Center.  This year had even more images of mine in it than last years making me think that I should be charging someone for these services…  you can see the full download here. […]

2. […] that come out of the research efforts of faculty, post-docs and students here.  This year, like last year, we’ve done it again.  With the help of Greg Jones, Brenda Stringham, Nathan Galli and I, […]